Inside Sales Manager — Laguna Tools Inc., Irvine, CA
We are looking for a dynamic, highly motivated professional inside sales person with a minimum of three years inside sales experience. This is a great opportunity for a strong, proven inside sales manager with excellent closing skills. No cold calling, all qualified leads. The inside sales position is open due to sales growth and an excess of leads. This position requires someone that is personable, energetic, highly organized and very hard working. You will be expected to challenge and to be challenged, to excel, to create, and to be an industry leader.
About Laguna Tools, Inc.,
Laguna Tools goal is to accelerate the innovation of woodworking machinery. During our 33 year history we have grown to be an industry leader in developing state-of-the-art, award-winning woodworking and metal machines. This year our business is on track to grow by more than 30%.
Skills and requirements:
• Ability to build relationships with clients over the phone quickly and effectively.
• Organized, independent, resourceful and diligent in maintaining CRM data.
• Good communication, collaboration and relationship building skills.
• Strong technical aptitude.
• Effectively manage sales pipeline and develop a strategy for long-term customer relationships.
• Solid interpersonal relationship skills essential.
• Be a fast learner who can “learn on the fly”
• Self starter and hard worker.
• Passion and energy.
• High degree of personal integrity and the ability to collaborate with others in a team-based environment.
• Competitive but a team player.
• Help drive business and maximize sales through customer service, product knowledge and presentation.
• Successful Sales Manager must be proficient at conducting needs analysis.
• Superior phone personality and exceptional closing skills.
• Strong time management skills.
• 4 year college degree.
Laguna Tools offers a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market. We promote a culture where motivated customer-oriented employees can flourish, experience professional fulfillment and reach their highest potential.
Medical, Dental and Life, and Insurance plans; 401(k) Plan/Profit Sharing.
Please email info to [email protected]
Blogger – With passion for woodworking– work anywhere!
Laguna Tools is seeking a savvy wordsmith with a love of the woodworking industry. We serve both the home hobbyist and industrial segments and the ideal candidate should have comprehensive knowledge of the products, skills and techniques used in woodworking. Candidates should have a knack and love for writing, a comprehensive understanding of the industry, and experience in blogging to achieve business goals. The blogger will be expected to sustain and develop the company’s voice across all blog content.
• Writing various types of articles on a wide range of topics for our blog
• Providing feedback to other contributors, and editing other writers’ content
• Growing blog subscribers, converting visitors into leads, and expanding our blog’s overall reach
• A passion and strong understanding of the industry and our business’ mission
• Exceptional writing and editing skills, as well as the ability to adopt the style, tone, and voice
of our business
• An analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale blog marketing strategies and tactics.Please provide samples of your writing!Please email info to [email protected]
CNC Setup Apprentice – Will train and must be able to travel — Laguna Tools Inc., Irvine, CA
Laguna Tools is a leading manufacturer of award-winning woodworking and CNC Machines. Our business in on a fast track growth trajectory and we need highly motivated, hard working field engineers to set up CNC Machines throughout North America.
Ideal candidate should have:
• Prior CNC experience (Operation or maintenance)
• Ability to travel extensively
• Excellent work references
• Steady and reliable work record
• Previous design or cad/cam softwareIf you would like to be a part of an exciting future and Ok with traveling 3-5 days a week with the ability to work remote and or at any location., please reply to this ad. Commensurate with experience. 401K match, medical, dental, paid sick, vacation and personal day.employment type: full-time.
• High school or equivalent
• Electrical: 1 year
• Please provide your salary history.
• Are you willing to travel 3-5 days a week?
• Have you ever used design or cad/cam software?
Required license or certification:
• Driver’s license
Please email info to [email protected]